The choice of venue is a critical success factor for any event and it is one of the foremost topic in discussion as it is the place where the event has to take life actually. Availability, suitability, convenience, cost and wow factor all contribute to the venue selection process. The ‘perfect venue’ can be illusive, outside budget, or requires programme trade-offs. We apply a robust process to venue sourcing to ensure we present only the best options to you. We have a wealth of experience in negotiating the most favourable contracts and will manage the full process, from RFPs, enquiries, site inspections and negotiation. The same robust selection process is applied to all suppliers needed for your event.
- Key success factors – the “must-haves” vs the “nice-to-haves”
- Audience – their expectations and priorities
- Destination profile – business hub vs. resort; functional vs. high end; accessibility
- Date options – days of the week pattern to drive maximum attendance
- Flexibility – meeting room set ups, building within a space, adding to venue facilities
- Contract negotiation – daily delegate rates and minimum numbers; accommodation rates, allocations, rooming lists, upgrades and attrition; meeting room hire, set up / break down, AV and additional suppliers; deposit and payment terms
We have detailed knowledge of hundreds of venues across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa to suit all budgets. When presenting venue options, we provide date availability, option status, floor plans, room set ups, menu samples and (often) personal experience of the venue we are recommending to you.