Sponsors and exhibitors often represent the largest revenue stream for conference organisers. The content or programme of the conference or training event attracts an audience with a common interest area or buying responsibility.
Selling exhibit stands and sponsorship to suppliers who have an interest in networking with that audience can generate a profitable income stream to the event organiser. At EMS we specialise in managing conferences with exhibit elements, supporting the exhibitor’s multitude of needs. Our experience includes:
- Creation of sponsorship and exhibit offer and sales tools
- Supporting sponsorship sales, confirmation of contracts, invoicing and collections
- Creation of exhibit floor plan and sponsorship kit
- Services provision: furniture and decor, stand set up, electrical and entertainment
- Management of sponsor set up and tear down, shipping and logistics
- Supporting exhibitor contacts pre-event, on site and post event